Collection of tools used by developers working with SAML and WS-Federation.
No matter if you are working with Microsoft AD FS, Safewhere Identify, Thinktecture IdentityServer or similar federation products,
you often end up using different small tools to help you in your doing.
With this website, I try to collect all these tools in one place.
- GET (redirect) and POST messages are supported - Automatically detected and decoded
- Raw and 'in context' SAML messages are supported. When pasting in 'in context' message, the federation part is automatically detected and decoded
- Extract signing and encryption certificate from metadata
- Input metadata content or download directly from url
- View details of the certificate(s) immediately
- Download certificate(s) directly as PEM-file for later use
- Encode/decode Base64 and URL formats
- Convert text with special characters to HTML entities
- Hash string using either MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512 or RIPEMD-160
- Validate and Prettify XML and JSON string
- Generate up to 20 unique GUIDs with one click
- Choose style: dashed/not dashed and uppercase/lowercase
Encode / Decode
- Encode image to Base64 string
- Supports following formats: BMP, GIF, ICO, JPG, PNG, SVG and TIFF
- Show samples of how to use in HTML and CSS
- Copy generated HTML/CSS code directly to clipboard
- Decode Base64 string to image
- Download decoded Base64 image